Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Realms of Fantasy Review and More

Helpful reader Tim Shorts has pointed out that the review of The Dungeon Alphabet from Realms of Fantasy magazine has been posted on their website. I've known what the review was going to say for a while and I'm still waiting to get my hands on a hard copy of the magazine, but you can view it here (just scroll down a smidge).

Meanwhile, Reviews from R'lyeth has a review over the book over here, Akratic Wizardry conjures up a review, RPG.net give the book a slot in its weekly reviews, and, lest I be accused of whitewashing things, Treebore doesn't get what all the fuss is about in this Enworld thread.

If I've missed anyone else's recent reviews, I apologize. It been a hectic week round these parts.

1 comment:

Gothridge Manor said...

Hey Michael if you can't find a copy let me know. I can shoot you off a copy. I get comp copies from different magazines and that is one of them. Just shoot me an email.