Monday, May 3, 2010

Market Research

After spending the last hour looking online at various plastic and metal miniatures, I've concluded that, should Mega Miniatures want a surefire way of separating me from my money, they really need to release a line of the oddest miniatures possible. I'm talking uplifted chimpanzees in space suits, mind flayer gladiators, ooze golems, four-armed Martian types, etc. Heck, I'd by an entire boxed set just based on this guy:

If there was somehow a line a figures like that in their wonderful buck and change minis, I'd be an happy gamer. The alien bar figures and grey aliens are a nice start, but I could use more inexpensive weird minis in my collection. Just in case anyone with any clout over there is listening...

7 comments:

Brutorz Bill said...

Sign me up for the big green brained guy in mini form also!

Paulman said...

Does Slug Eat Your Face count? http://theminiaturespage.com/news/279674/

Paulman said...

Slug Eat Your Face for sale here:
https://www.thunderboltmountain.com/product_info.php?products_id=163&osCsid=ee8613eed4dca14c8c2ab16ce029b745

Jeffrey Runokivi said...

Yes...someone after my own heart, the weirder the better!

Oh and...SLUG EAT YOUR FACE ROCKS!

Jay said...

"chimpanzees in space suits"? Check!

Via Hydra Miniatures

Jesse Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse Carter said...

1. Awesome and cosigned to the fullest!

2. Speaking of apes in space suits, there was a Robot Monster (Ro-Man) mini I saw somewhere a few years ago and for the life of me can't remember where, any help by anyone would be appreciated. RPGs need more existentialist Robot Gorillas.