Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Short Rest in Peace

This time, last year, saw me head down and pushing the final draft of Stonehell Dungeon towards the door. This year, I’ve been busy with keeping things flowing with my Labyrinth Lord campaign, working on other people’s projects, and juggling three blogs at once. That’s a whole bunch of stuff to be doing during my favorite time of the year.

Since the Watchfires & Thrones game is taking off for Halloween, I’ve got a brief tretch of time ahead of me where I don’t have any specific deadlines looming. Therefore, I’m taking some well deserved “me time” starting now and extending into the first week of November. The Society will be on hiatus during this period, as will the Archive of the Rotted Moon. I’ll be finishing up my “31 posts in 31 days” marathon over at Secret Antiquities, but I’ll be taking a breather from that project after the 31st.

Once I return, I’ll be diving back into the post-apocalyptic pool again as I’ve still got some ground to cover there. However, if all goes according to plan, I’ll have something new for you folks as well. Stay tuned and have a Happy Halloween. I’ll see you soon.

No comments: