Monday, March 18, 2013

Two Escapes, No Waiting

Despite American Airlines' best efforts, I escaped successfully back to the East Coast. Actually, "escape" is the wrong word for leaving a great time with good folks in Lake Geneva. There were plenty of escapades (Gamma World, a quest, the slaying incapacitating of Tim Kask's Jeep), some of which are destined to become legends in the memories of those who witnessed and/or survived them.

And just when I thought the con couldn't be any better, this arrived for me at the front desk of the hotel:

It should be in stores in 2-3 weeks depending on the distribution chain. As the warning sign at the amusement park says, "You Will Get Wet on this Ride!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Slayed?

Michael Curtis said...

Are you questioning my grammar or my tale? :-D